Thursday, May 7, 2009

Shout out

I want to thank my friend Mallory for assuring me that "uncool is the new cool" when I was complaining to her that my blog wasn't hip enough. Like Weezer, she said. I am going to trust that this is true and continue on. Maybe there really are other borderline hipsters out there who will appreciate the fact that my photography is sub-par, my "crafts" aren't really crafts, my colors make it kind of hard to read, and my layout is just boring. And maybe they'll appreciate it more because they wouldn't know how to fix it either. Or maybe they'll just read it out of pity. That's okay, I'll take it. And I want to give a shout out to Barb, too. I'm going to post something about Snood just for you, so stay tuned. By the way, this blog is totally free to create....it's through google....so, ladies, if you want a new project of your own, I will be a faithful reader. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey, K. Barb here. Thanks for the shout out.
    Your blog is really cool. Loved your craft ideas, too! I'll be looking forward to your
    snood insights. Later, B

    ReplyDelete